Four basketball title games and Division II Women’s Basketball semifinals to be carried on ESPN’s live multi-screen sports network
tom turkey homework https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-development-help/20/ health care essay topics https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/graduate-paper-writing-service/21/ essay about advantages and disadvantages of television source url https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/profussnal-resume-writer/22/ https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-paper-on-finance/93/ follow looking for someone to write my essay see url critical essays the handsomest drowned man in the world source site how to write a review paper in computer science buy viagra no script paypal account viagra gebrauch in deutschland help for writing o desk resume writer human behavior essay do i need a prescription for viagra in usa job application letter email essays on child labor laws an already written essay https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-and-milwaukee-public-schools/12/ nyu essay go follow methodology in proposal here canada post resume work coursework.com KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is excited to announce the winter national championship schedule on ESPN3.
All four NAIA Basketball National Championship title games and the NAIA Division II Women’s Basketball National Championship, presented by State Farm semifinals will be carried live and in high-definition quality on ESPN3.
The network is accessible online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app, and streamed on televisions through ESPN on Xbox LIVE to Gold members, Apple TV and Roku.
The Division II Women’s Basketball semifinals will kick off the schedule with two games at 6 and 8 p.m. CDT on March 17 from Sioux City, Iowa. On March 18, the championship final for the Division II Men’s Basketball event will air at 6:02 p.m. CDT from Point Lookout, Mo. The women’s championship contest will be at 7:02 p.m. CDT.
On March 25, the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball National Championship game from Frankfort, Ky., will be carried at 6:32 p.m. EDT. The Buffalo Funds-NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championship contest will then begin at 7:02 p.m. CDT from Kansas City, Mo.
“We are tremendously excited to create this arrangement with ESPN,” said Jim Carr, NAIA President and CEO. “The ESPN brand has a strong presence and ESPN3 offers the opportunity to reach wider audiences on more diverse devices being used by NAIA fans. We hope fans across the country will take the opportunity to watch student-athletes perform at the highest level in college athletics — the NAIA National Championship!”
ESPN3 is available to 85 million homes at no additional cost to fans who receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider. The high-quality national championship coverage will be accessible on computers, smartphones, tablets, game consoles and connected devices. To access on mobile devices, download the WatchESPN App for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire and to view on desktops/laptops, go to WatchESPN.com.
The 2013-14 season marks the first time all of the events listed above and the football championship will be delivered on ESPN3. During the 2012-13 season, ESPN3 carried the Buffalo Funds-NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championship semifinals and the Avista-NAIA World Series championship game. The NAIA and ESPN3 previously announced a multi-year agreement in the fall of 2013.
Future coverage on ESPN networks will be announced at a later date.
About the NAIA
Since 1937, the NAIA has administered programs and championships in proper balance with the overall educational experience. In 2000, the NAIA reaffirmed its purpose to enhance the character-building aspects of sport. Through the Champions of Character program, the NAIA seeks to create an environment in which every student-athlete, coach, official and spectator is committed to the true spirit of competition through five core values: integrity, respect, responsibility, sportsmanship and servant leadership. The NAIA has evolved from a small college basketball tournament in 1937 to a national athletics association comprised of 260 member institutions representing 60,000 student-athlete participating in 23 national championships.
· ESPN3 is ESPN’s live multi-screen sports network accessible online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app, and streamed on televisions through ESPN on Xbox LIVE to Gold members, Apple TV and Roku.
· ESPN3 is available to 85 million homes at no additional cost to fans who receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider.
· The network is also available at no cost to approximately 21 million U.S. college students and U.S.-based military personnel via computers, smartphones and tablets connected to on-campus educational and on-base military broadband and Wi-Fi networks.
· List of ESPN3 service providers (high speed internet) | Click Here
· List of ESPN3 service providers (video) | Click Here
· You may also download the WatchESPN App for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire smartphones and tablets.
2014 Winter Championship broadcast schedule on ESPN3
· March 17 — 6 and 8 p.m. CDT — NAIA Division II Women’s Basketball National Championship, presented by State Farm Semifinals
· March 18 — 6:02 p.m. CDT — NAIA Division II Men’s Basketball National Championship Game
· March 18 — 7:02 p.m. CDT — State Farm-NAIA Division II Women’s Basketball National Championship Game
· March 25 — 6:32 p.m. EDT — NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball National Championship Game
· March 25 — 7:02 p.m. CDT — Buffalo Funds-NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championship Game