There are several NCAA top 25 men’s basketball games on the fixture for Saturday, Mar. 8, with the ACC clash between arch rivals Duke and North Carolina at Cameron Indoor Stadium set to highlight the list.
Also on the schedule Saturday is the battle between No. 1 Florida and No. 25 Kentucky, No. 2 and the undefeated Wichita State against Missouri State, as well as No. 3 Arizona trip to Oregon.
forrest gump 26 chapters essay how to get ip address of android emulator dissertation office uchicago https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/parrot-in-the-oven-book-report/05/ http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=free-sample-of-viagra-by-mail https://lynchburgartclub.org/steve-jobs-research-paper-outline/ standard cv format for phd application writing the perfect essay https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-multiple-myeloma/12/ masters ghostwriters sites us swallowing compilation of viagra help with essay writing uk three objectives of a business plan top custom essay writing http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/motivation-case-studyv/21/ how to write references for a research paper click here houses for sale in sessay thirsk cialis order public health essays https://heystamford.com/writing/persuasive-essay-writer/8/ competitive sports essay go site https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/robert-frost-research-paper/21/ how do i sync mail folders on my iphone gap between rich and poor in india essay how do i get email notifications on my iphone 7 case study research qualitative content analysis top custom essays buy trazodone see url follow url Game Info for: (14) North Carolina at (4) Duke
The Opening Tip
• In its final game of the regular season, Duke will host Tobacco Road rival North Carolina Saturday at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The game, a rematch of North Carolina’s 74-66 win in Chapel Hill on Feb. 20, will tip off at 9 p.m. and air on ESPN and the Blue Devil IMG Sports Network.
• Duke climbed back into the Associated Press top five this week, jumping from No. 6 to No. 4 following a 66-48 win over Virginia Tech. Duke, also ranked No. 4 in the USA Today Coaches’ Poll, is 56-13 all-time when playing as the No. 4 team in the AP poll.
• Duke is attempting to close out its 18th undefeated season at Cameron Indoor Stadium and second straight. Duke has won 32 consecutive games at home, the longest streak in the country.
• North Carolina will be the sixth ranked team Duke has faced. Duke is 3-3 against ranked teams in 2013-14 with wins over No. 1 Syracuse, No. 18 Pittsburgh and No. 22 Michigan.
The Last Time Out
• Tyler Cavanaugh scored 20 points and Travis McKie added 19 to lead Wake Forest past No. 4 Duke, 82-72, Wednesday in Joel Coliseum. Wake Forest had five players score in double figures, including Codi Miller-McIntyre, who finished with 13 points, eight assists and just two turnovers.
• Duke led 66-59 with 5:44 remaining, but the Deacons mounted a 17-0 run to stake a 77-66 lead. Wake Forest outscored Duke 23-6 over the final 5:20 of the game as the Blue Devils hit just 2-of-10 field goals during that stretch.
• Duke shot just .222 (6-of-27) from three-point range for the team’s second-lowest three-point percentage of the season. Duke hit just 2-of-12 treys in the first half and 4-of-15 in the second half.
• Jabari Parker logged his fifth straight double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds to lead Duke in both categories.Rodney Hood scored 16 points and dished out four assists, while Rasheed Sulaimon added 14 points.
Live TV and Internet Streaming on NCAA Men’s Top 25 Basketball
TIME (ET) MATCHUP TV
12:00 PM (25) Kentucky at (1) Florida CBS
12:00 PM (8) Kansas at West Virginia ESPN, WatchESPN
12:00 PM (15) Cincinnati at Rutgers ESPNews
12:00 PM (18) Southern Methodist at (20) Memphis ESPN2, WatchESPN
2:00 PM Georgetown at (6) Villanova FOX Sports 1
2:00 PM (19) Connecticut at (11) Louisville CBS
2:00 PM Oklahoma State at (16) Iowa State ESPN, WatchESPN
2:30 PM Missouri State vs (2) Wichita State* ESPN3
4:00 PM (3) Arizona at Oregon CBS
4:00 PM (23) Oklahoma at TCU ESPN3
6:00 PM Indiana at (12) Michigan ESPN, WatchESPN
8:00 PM Providence at (13) Creighton CBS Sports Network
8:36 PM Illinois at (24) Iowa Big Ten Network
9:00 PM (14) North Carolina at (4) Duke ESPN, WatchESPN
10:05 PM (21) New Mexico at (10) San Diego State CBS Sports Network