The Ohio State Buckeyes are set to begin their 131st season of football and its second season under head coach Ryan Day when it hosts the Nebraska Cornhuskers on Saturday at Ohio Stadium.
TV and Streaming Info
No. 5 Ohio State vs. Nebraska • Saturday, Oct. 24 • customized research paper complete word equation for essay male enhancement pills with viagra 5 paragraph essay on benjamin franklin analytical essay red red rose sample cognos report developer resume levitra doctissimo arti dari viagra https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/intellectual-curiosity-essay/8/ go to link cialis 20mg pret buy viagra pill https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-on-bullying-in-school/28/ essays on magna carta nursing thesis topics click https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/about-me-articles/45/ apa style research paper introduction academic writing blogs rmit creative writing pre-selection kit living a healthy lifestyle essay liberal arts essay see go to link forum uso cialis go to link afssaps viagra https://explorationproject.org/annotated/my-best-friend-best-essay/80/ custom mba masters essay sample cesar chavez essay contest absolute consumption hypothesis watch When: 12:00 p.m. • Where: Ohio Stadium • TV: FOX • Live Streaming: FoxSportsGo.com • Radio: 97.1 The Fan • IPTV: FUBO TV
The Buckeyes and Cornhuskers are meeting for the ninth time overall and seventh since Nebraska joined the Big Ten in 2011. Ohio State has won seven of eight matchups and five in a row.
The Buckeyes are starting their season in October for the first time since 1939. That year, Ohio State defeated Missouri, 19-0, in its first game of the season on October 7.
- The Buckeyes and Cornhuskers are meeting for the fifth consecutive season.
- Ohio State’s won seven of the eight previous meetings between the two programs and five in a row dating back to a 63-28 win at Ohio Stadium in 2012.
- Since Nebraska joined the Big Ten for the 2011 season, Ohio State is averaging 48.6 points per game in six meetings.
BIG TEN DOMINANCE
- Ohio State won its 38th Big Ten title in 2019, becoming the first program to win three straight outright conference championships in Big Ten history.
- Ohio State has won or shared the Big Ten East Division title for eight consecutive years.
- Ohio State is 48-4 in conference play since the beginning of the 2014 season, since the Big Ten went to its current division alignment.
- Ohio State’s five appearances in the Big Ten Football Championship Game since 2011 are the second-most of any Power Five team in its respective conference over those nine years.
- In 2019, Ohio State extended its school-record streak of consecutive seasons with 11 or more wins to eight years.