KANSAS CITY — Trae Young young and Oklahoma will take on state rival Oklahoma State in a Big 12 Tournament college men’s basketball first-round game on Wednesday night at Sprint Center in Kansas City.
Live streaming coverage of this Big 12 tournament game, a rare third edition of Bedlam in the same season, is slated to start at 7:00 pm ET on paralegal cover letter viagra stores in melbourne go here http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/theses-dissertations-full-text/12/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/popular-cheap-essay-ghostwriter-site-for-masters/47/ essayhelp com how to write a cover letter for restaurant manager go site viagra online coupons get link how write an essay https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/when-will-viagra-be-genaric/66/ write psychology dissertation hypothesis viagra generic overnight delivery secondary school essay what is shelf life of viagra nonprescription viagra australia see russian revolution essay crush cialis red viagra satД±Еџ see url professional resume writers career coach https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/is-thesis-a-book/15/ master thesis advisor or supervisor https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=owl-purdue-english viagra commercial woman with football analytical essay introduction example admission essay help click here customized college essays http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-do-i-get-my-yahoo-mail-back-on-my-iphone/ WatchESPN. ESPNU will provide the live television broadcast.
The Sooners (18-12, 8-10 Big 12) started the season impressively, but fell apart in the middle of the campaign.
After opening the season with a 12-1 record, including winning 10 straight after losing to Arkansas, Oklahoma lost seven on the final nine games.
Meanwhile, Oklahoma State on a two-game winning streak and beat Big 12 regular season champion Kansas in its last regular-season fixture at the weekend.
During that win, Kendall Smith recorded a career-high with 25 points and Mitchell Solomon added 16 points and seven rebounds for the Cowboys (18-13, 8-10 Big 12), who beat the Sooners 83-81 in the last meeting between the two teams.
The season series is even at 1-1, as Oklahoma won the first meeting between these two teams 109-89 on Jan. 3.
Oklahoma freshman sensation Young, who leads the nation in scoring and assists, will be hoping to start freshman after missing out at winning the Big 12 Player of the Year award.
Young finished runner-up to Kansas guard Devonte’ Graham in the votes. He did, though won the Big 12 Freshman of the Year award and targets the Big 12 Tournament honour.
According to ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, Oklahoma comes into the game with a 58.4 percent chance to win the game with Oklahoma State sitting at 41.6 percent chance to advance to the second round of the tournament.
The winner of this encounter will advance to the quarterfinals of the Big 12 Tournament where they will face top-seeded Kansas at 2:30 p.m. ET on Thursday.