(Sporting Alert) — The following are the results from the first of second round action at the 2013 NCAA tournament on Thursday.
On the day, No. 14 Harvard created the biggest shocker when they beat No. 3 New Mexico 68-62 in a late game on the night.
The on form New Mexico were backed by many to take March Madness by storm, but it all came crashing down in one of the two highlighted upsets Thursday.
Wesley Saunders scored 18 points and Laurent Rivard backed that up with 17 of his own in leading the Crimson to another famous victory in NCAA tournament.
Alex Kirk tried the rally New Mexico’s comeback with a double-double of 22 points and 12 rebounds, but his efforts were not enough to save the Lobos, which saw its season ending prematurely.
Also on the day, No. 5 Oklahoma State were upset 68-55 by No. 12 Oregon, while No. 1s Gonzaga and Louisville moved on with victories.
No. 5 Virginia Commonwealth went on a tear from the early goings and ran out 88-42 winners over No. 12 Akron, while No.3 Marquette 59 survived the gallant attempt from Davidson 58, which, as hurtful as it may sound, pretty much gave the game away in the final six-seconds.
NCAA Tournament Games – RESULTS
essay on my favourite personality hazrat muhammad pbuh in urdu
essay writing skills with readings 6th canadian edition
term paper on malcolm x
canada drugs without prescription
thesis for degree
write essay for you
write a reflection paper
viagra 5000 mg
how do i reset my email password on my iphone 6 plus
go to link
research proposal on wireless communication
sample apa research paper with tables
purchase literature review
canadian pharmacy viagra email virus
write a short essay about your mother tongue
propecia dry eye
levitra en ligne
generic viagra bestellen
(3) Michigan State 65, (14) Valparaiso 54 Box Score|
(6) Butler 68, (11) Bucknell 56 Box Score |
(9) Wichita State 73, (8) Pittsburgh 55 Box Score |
(4) Saint Louis 64, (13) New Mexico State 44 Box Score |
(6) Memphis 54, (11) Saint Mary’s 52 Box Score |
(3) Marquette 59, (14) Davidson 58 Box Score |
(1) Gonzaga 64, (16) Southern University 58 Box Score |
(12) Oregon 68, (5) Oklahoma State 55 Box Score |
(1) Louisville 79, (16) North Carolina A&T 48 Box Score |
(4) Michigan 71, (13) South Dakota State 56 Box Score |
(6) Arizona 81, (11) Belmont 64 Box Score |
(12) California 64, (5) UNLV 61 Box Score |
(8) Colorado State 84, (9) Missouri 72 Box Score |
(5) Virginia Commonwealth 88, (12) Akron 42 Box Score |
(14) Harvard 68, (3) New Mexico 62 Box Score |
(4) Syracuse 81, (13) Montana 34 Box Score |