Skip to content

Watch Live Ball State vs Eastern Michigan; Prediction and Game Time

Ball State Football

MUNCIE, Ind. – After coming up short in its season opener, the Eastern Michigan University football team remains on the road with a 217-mile trek to Muncie, Ind. Wednesday, Nov. 11, to battle the Ball State University Cardinals.

The Mid-American Conference West Division tilt is scheduled for 7 p.m. at Scheumann Stadium.

Ball State (0-1, 0-1 MAC) vs. Eastern Michigan (0-1, 0-1 MAC)
Wednesday, Nov. 11 (7:02 p.m. kickoff)
Muncie, Ind. (Gainbridge Field at Scheumann Stadium)
Watch: CBS Sports Network | Listen: 104.1 WLBC | Live Stats 

Per Mid-American Conference COVID-19 regulations, no general public attendance or tailgating will be permitted this season. Attendance is permitted only for limited guests of players, coaches and band and spirit team members, up to 500 students, and suite holders in a limited capacity.

–Game Info


According to ESPN’s Football Power Index Ball State will start the night with a 57.3 percent chance to win this game with Eastern Michigan sitting at 42.7%.

Despite overcoming an early 13 point deficit, the Eagles (0-1, 0-1 MAC) could not hold off Kent State, dropping a 27-23 decision when the Golden Flashes pushed across the go ahead touchdown with 7:31 to play in the contest.

Meanwhile, the Cardinals (0-1, 0-1 MAC) also experienced some heart-burn when Miami University punched in a two-yard touchdown run with just 10 seconds to play for a 38-31 victory.

Wednesday’s contest will be shown on CBS Sports Network – – with Ben Holden providing play-by-play and Ross Tucker serving as analyst. The game will also be on WEMU (89.1 FM) with Matt Shepard and Rob Rubick on the call.


Ball State and and Eastern Michigan have met on 61 previous occasions heading into this game, with the Eagles leading the all-time series against the Cardinals, 35-24-2. The two schools first met in 1936, and have faced off annually since 1973.

EMU has won three of the last four meetings, out-scoring the Cardinals, 169-104 during that stretch. Last season, it was Ball State that came out on top, earning a 29-23 Homecoming victory over EMU at Rynearson Stadium, Oct. 12.


Point Spread, Totals, Odds, Trends

Point spread: Eastern Michigan vs. Ball State (-8.5)
Point Total: 59
Money line: Eastern Michigan +250 vs. Ball State -335

  • Eastern Michigan is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games.
  • The point total went over in five of Eastern Michigan’s last seven games.
  • Ball State is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
  • The point total went over in each of Ball State’s last five games.

Betting splits

Eastern Michigan: (77% of handle, 50% percent of bets)
Ball State: (23% of handle, 50% percent of bets)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.