College football bowl schedule, streams, times: Dec. 28

The college football games, live streaming and game times for all the bowl games on Wednesday, December 28. Four bowl games are on the schedule.

College Football Bowl schedule

College Football Bowl schedule

ORLANDO, FL, Sporting Alert – College football bowl schedule for Wednesday, December 28, with four games listed to be played on the day.


The New Era Pinstripe Bowl, Russell Athletic Bowl, Foster Farms Bowl and the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl are the crowns up for the taking on Wednesday.

Action on the day begins at 2:00 pm ET with No. 23 Pittsburgh matching up with Northwestern in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium, New York.

The Panthers (8-4) finished the season with three straight wins, including a 43-42 victory over No. 2 Clemson on Nov. 12 and they will be hoping to close out the year in style.

Northwestern, in the meantime, finished the regular season with a 6-6 record but lost three of its last five games.

The Wildcats and Pittsburgh have met in six previous meetings, but the two programs haven’t battled each other since 1973.

The series meeting between the two is tied at 3-3.

The live broadcast will be on ESPN, while WatchESPN will provide live streaming coverage for those wanting to watch online or using tablets, smartphones and other streaming devices.


At Camping World Stadium in Orlando, FL, No. 16 West Virginia will face-off with Miami in the Russell Athletic Bowl at 5:30 pm ET.

follow link a academic help writing a essay female viagra antidepressants how to change my email on iphone x cialis tadalafil homework help with science flagyl 500 mg otc writing a thesis paragraph cv writing service word count for 10000 word dissertation viagra xanax interactions thesis sentence help how to write thesis for essay steps of writing an essay viagra w overnight shipping follow url cool writing paper what is formal writing follow url how write an essay thesis_185 wp theme source site why is viagra so popular essaye toujours pointer assignment in c us papers ESPN and WatchESPN will also carry live coverage from this game.

The Hurricanes (8-4) are on a four-game winning streaking entering this contest, while the Mountaineers (10-2), who finished behind Oklahoma and Oklahoma State in the Big 12, have won two straight and four of the last five overall.

According to ESPN’s Football Power Index, Miami has a 56.2 percent chance to win against West Virginia, which has been given a 43.8 percent chance.


Elsewhere on the day, No. 19 Utah and Indiana will go head-to-head in the Foster Farms Bowl, while Texas A&M and Kansas State will meet in the Texas Bowl.

After making a strong start to the season, the Utes (8-4) fell apart in the closing fixtures and lost three of their last four games to end the regular season.

The Hoosiers ended the term with a 6-6 record but dropped two of the last three.

Both teams will be hoping to close out their respective campaigns with a win in Santa Clara, Calif., with Utah given a 74.2 percent to win the game, according to ESPN’s Football Power Index.

College Football Bowl Schedule
Wednesday, December 28

No. 23 Pittsburgh vs Northwestern 2:00 PM – ESPN, WatchESPN

No. 16 West Virginia vs Miami 5:30 PM – ESPN, WatchESPN

Indiana vs No. 19 Utah 8:30 PM – FOX

Texas A&M vs Kansas State 9:00 PM – ESPN, WatchESPN

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons