LONDON (Sporting Alert) — Demba Ba returns to the starting line up for Chelsea for tonight’s English Premier League clash against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge.
Ba replaces Fernando Torres in the starting XI, as manager Jose Mourinho made two changes to the team that defeated Hull City in their opening game.
Torres is not included in the team at all, while Juan Mata comes into the side as a replacement for Kevin De Bruyne, who starts on the bench tonight.
Frank Lampard, Gary Cahill, Ramires, Eden Hazard and Oscar all start for the Blues who will go top with a win tonight.
Aston Villa, meanwhile is without Nathan Baker, who was injured in the 3-1 win over Arsenal.
Chelsea v Aston Villa
- viagra uk in store https://teleroo.com/pharm/which-is-better-levitra-or-viagra/67/ thesis writing service https://www.go-gba.org/10757-college-confidential-uchicago-post-your-essays/ viagra ligne livraison express nirmal gujarat essay order essay uk dissertation poster example creative writing level 6 safe life essay source site do viagra patents expire difference between viagra 50mg and 100mg see cialis or viagra which is safer go to site definition of imaginative essay thesis statement bad examples source link beta blockers online pharmacy https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/medicare-viagra-canada/20/ rhetorical analysis example essay research proposal idea helping our students with homework a guide for teachers source site can i do my homework on an ipad 2 zovirax with alcohol paul critical thinking essay title pages follow link source Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Ba
- Subs: Mikel, Schurrle, De Bruyne, van Ginkel , Lukaku, Schwarzer, Azpilicueta
- Aston Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor
- Subs: Bennett, Okore, Bacuna, Helenius, Steer, Sylla, Tonev
- Referee: Kevin Friend (Leicestershire)