The Houston Texans will battle with the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving Day and here is how you can follow along on gameday. Live television coverage is on CBS, while there are several other ways to stream the action and get the updated highlights and play-by-play analysis.
Fans can watch the game on KHOU/CBS, or on the Houston Texans mobile App presented by Kroger (geographic restrictions apply).
[arena_embed_amp version=”2″ publisher=”sportingalert.com” event=”exa3″ height=”500″]
[arena_embed version=”2″ publisher=”sportingalert.com” event=”exa3″]
HOW TO WATCH
HOW TO LISTEN
- National radio:
- National radio announcers:
- Local radio: SportsRadio 610 (KILT-AM), Texans app presented by Kroger – (Check out your local affiliates)
- Local radio announcers: Voice of the Texans Marc Vandermeer, Texans Analyst and Sideline Reporter John Harris and Texans Legend Wade Smith
- Audio Stream: The radio broadcast will be streaming live for free on the Houston Texans app, available on iOS and Google Play. Simply download the Texans app, and click on the top right button labeled “radio.” This will only be available for fans in the Houston DMA.
- Gameday Central: Keep track of all the latest breaking news, videos, photos and audio leading up to and throughout gameday for the most exclusive coverage on the Houston Texans on Gameday Central!
- Houston Texans App: Download the Houston Texans app, available on iOS and Google Play, for live push notification updates throughout the week regarding roster changes, score updates, top news and so much more. Be sure to log in to the app, either using Ticketmaster or your very own Houston Texans login, for exclusive opportunities.
- Social Media: Be sure to follow the Houston Texans on all of your favorite social media accounts for live updates and coverage, with exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunities to interact with the team.