(Sporting Alert) — Former Tottenham pair Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore have been named starting places for Hull City in today’s Barclays Premier League clash against Norwich City at The KC Stadium.
The duo came off the bench in Hull City’s opening defeat of the season, but have been named in the starting XI today.
David Meyler and Danny Graham are the players who make way for Huddlestone and Livermore and both are on the bench.
Norwich also made two changes to their side, with Alexander Tettey and debutant Leroy Fer replacing Elliott Bennett and Wes Hoolahan.
Ricky van Wolfswinkel leads the attack for the visitors again after scoring on debut.
Hull City v Norwich
- constitution paper discussion of resultsВ click here thesis scholarship essay how to write a university essay how was viagra discoved https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/how-to-write-good-college-application-essays/26/ source url viagra vision loss how to write an interesting essay buy dissertation proposal https://chicagocounseling.org/606-custom-essay-org/ pakistani sex it's been months thesis template word 2013 click examples of speech introductions about yourself persuasive essay topic legal writing teaching assistant resume essays on online gaming buy prof viagra online what is music essay conclusion my dog does my homework kenn nesbitt academic papers on bebop sildenafil citrate tablets fox source url source url http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/uci-mfa-creative-writingv/21/ tamil essays in tamil language thesis defense members thanksgiving essay topics affiliate generic viagra best essay writing service in uk Hull: McGregor, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Figueroa, Koren, Huddlestone, Livermore, Aluko, Sagbo, Brady
- Subs: Rosenior, Bruce, Meyler, Graham, McShane, Boyd, Harper
- Norwich: Ruddy, Whittaker, Turner, Martin, Garrido, Howson, Tettey, Fer, Johnson, Redmond, van Wolfswinkel
- Subs: Elmander, Snodgrass, Bunn, Hoolahan, Becchio, Olsson, Ryan Bennett
- Referee: Mike Jones (Cheshire)